Inferior Paper Cups To Be Careful Cause Cancer

Paper cups for water results in production, will be coated with a layer of polyethylene water film on the inner wall. Polyethylene is safer chemicals in food processing, it is difficult soluble in water, nontoxic and odorless. Carbonyl Compounds are not volatile at room temperature, but in paper cups into hot water, flavor, so people can smell a smell. Long-term ingestion of these organic compounds, bad for your health, and even cause cancer.


Paper cups in the national standard of quality, only needs to detect micro-organisms, there is no detection of chemical substances, because this complex to do, is very difficult. Some paper cups because of the poor quality of pulp, white added optical bleaching agent, which has carcinogenic risk. She suggested that disposable paper cups not more, as with the best with cold water, to reducing volatilization of hazardous chemical substances.